The Social Problem Solving Steps
- Recognizing and identifying the problem
- Defining the problem
- Determining goals
- Generating alternative solutions
- Examining and evaluating the alternatives
- Choosing the alternative that is most likely to succeed
- Evaluating the final outcome
- What is my goal?
- What steps do I need to do to reach my goal?
- Did I reach my goal?
- Define the problem
- Identify the goal
- Generate alternatives
- Choose the best option
- Evaluate the results
Related to this Post...
Keeping the Peace: Managing Students in Conflict Using the Social Problem-Solving Approach
The printed edition of this book is now available on Amazon. (A preview is also available.)